Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Fresh Handmade Pasta



slightly thicker then spaghetti but nice and chewy. :)

The brainiac (Computer) crashed and have to restore it to factory default, which means all my website bookmarks from donkey years ago till now are all wiped out.  :(

Luckily I wrote down a few on my notebook ( the paper kind phew!!). Going to include it here so if anything else crash or burn, I'll have the recipe here.

Ingredients for the dough only:
1 egg (about 30g)
100g AP flour ( I used 50g semolina flour + 50g All purpose flour)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
Herbs (I didn't include any)
1 tablespoon water (I used 1/2, then add more if it's too dry)

-mound the flour and creat a well  in the centre, put the egg, water, salt, oil in the centre. use a fork and mix from the centre going outwards until a dough is formed.
-form a ball and rest the dough for 30 mins.
-roll the dough flat then cut in strips.

No comments: